Receptionist / Bookkeeper
We are a local Accountancy practice looking to recruit a full time/part time, friendly and enthusiastic receptionist/bookkeeper.
Experience on the phone is necessary.
Full time 8.15am – 16.45pm, Part Time 8.45am to 2.45pm Monday to Friday.
The role includes:
- Reception, including answering telephone and greeting clients
- Preparing letters and other documentation
- Dealing with the post and suppliers
- Filing, scanning and archiving
- Assisting accounts staff with ad hoc tasks as required
You should be:
- An excellent communicator
- Have a professional manner
- Organised with the ability to prioritise
- Good computer skills
- A can-do attitude
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please send in your CV or email to ask any further questions. Julie Gladman email@example.com or Kezia Benefer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Semi Senior Accountant – Full Time
Are you an enthusiastic, ambitious, and confident individual looking for a role where you will be working with a range of businesses across multiple sectors?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team in Kings Lynn in our Audit & Accounts department.
Your role will include the following:
- Reporting to the Audit & Accounts Partner
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and Limited companies in a wide range of industries
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Using cloud accounting packages such as QuickBooks and Xero. Experience is desired but full training is provided to enable you to become a certified advisor in both.
- Addressing client queries and providing support when required.
- Opportunity to assist with statutory audits and visiting clients onsite.
We’re looking for a professional with an exceptional eye for detail and a passion for excellence in their work. Having practical experience in an accounting practice is a must.
We believe that the drive to improve and excel is just as important as existing knowledge and experience. It’s this unique blend of qualifications, aspiration, meticulous attention to detail, and zeal for excellence that will make you a perfect fit for our team.
Opportunities for career development
This role represents a remarkable opportunity to become an integral part of a rapidly expanding practice, with substantial prospects for future career advancement.
We are committed to the professional growth of our team members, providing comprehensive study support to facilitate your pursuit of various qualifications.
Our track record in this regard is both long-standing and successful, affirming our dedication to the continual development and achievement of our employees.
We are based in Kings Lynn, we work with business people and private clients across Norfolk, providing services including accountancy, audit, payroll, business development advice and tax compliance.
We are a friendly and supportive firm, where we actively promote from within for people to develop and extend their accounting experience.
If you’d like to have a chat about the role or put forward your details, please contact Kezia Benefer or Julie Gladman, email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org