We operate a large payroll department which is available for all businesses either as part of an accounting package or as a stand-alone service.
Our dedicated payroll bureau provides:
- Fulfilment of employers Real Time Information obligations through the use of RTI compliant software
- BACS payment of wages and monthly PAYE & NIC liabilities
- Confidential and secure payslips which can be posted to your requested address
- Mandatory electronic filing of HMRC returns
- Company directors payroll service providing confidentiality and security
- The knowledge that payroll is run correctly by professionals
- Monthly, fortnightly, and weekly payroll
- Preparation and submission of monthly CIS returns
- Preparation of subcontractors statements on your behalf
- Completion and submission of P11d’s
Auto Enrolment is a new workplace pension scheme which is being phased in within the next four years. Even though your staging date may not be for another two years, you may have a number of questions, such as;
- When is my start date?
- Can I use my existing pension provider?
- Where do I find a pension provider?
- How do I notify my staff of the new regulations?
- What are my legal requirements?
- Do I have to participate?
There are large penalties in place for non-compliance with the minimum penalty starting from £400 leading to daily penalties of £50 thereafter, which is why it is imperative you are aware of the rules and regulations.
We are offering full support and advice throughout the process and we are here to help you prepare for your start date.
If you have any questions or require any assistance regarding payroll matters please contact our payroll manager Karen Wales.