Hayhow & Co. are pleased to announce that we are now licensed to provide probate services by our regulator ACCA.
At Hayhow & Co. we like to form life-long relationships with our clients, which includes looking after our client’s affairs. We understand that losing someone can be a very difficult time, and administering the estate can be onerous.
Hayhow & Co. can offer advice and support which is clear and concise, covering all aspects of the process involved.
Why choose Hayhow & Co.:
- Friendly and approachable service
- Advice, support and assistance with estate administration; completing probate forms and applying/filing for grant of probate; including obtaining Grant of Probate, dealing with property and distribution of assets
- Preparing estate accounts
- Valuation of business
- Calculating the Inheritance tax liability and explaining any payments instalment options
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs on behalf of the estate, including liabilities
- General advice and support on the role of the estate executor/administrator
We believe the benefits of using Hayhow & Co. is that over the course of our client relationships we have developed a real appreciation and understanding of the financial and tax affairs of our clients.
This knowledge can be very helpful when assisting and advising on probate, as we will also have a clear understanding of the deceased intentions.
If you want to find out more about our services please do not hesitate to contact Hayhow & Co. for more information.